Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hauled out!

Eggs with hash browns for breakfast and another cold lunch because we were hauled out successfully this time, tuna, pasta salad and deviled eggs. I was really excited the whole time we were being hauled out, in the beginning I was on the dock watching as things went slowly. The diver went down and had to put some more wedges in, the bilge blocks were placed compared to the measurements when we went into the water last time. While being hauled out I was on the boat and glad I was because it was a strange feeling, we were going up hill slightly. When we were on the hard most of us went down the tall ladders on the side of the cradle to see what we looked like. When I saw her I think I fell in love with the boat all over again, she truly is an amazing thing. They say that she looks good since the last time they saw her about three years ago, the fresh water in the lakes looks like it did her some good. For dinner I made sirloin, spinach, Yorkshire pudding and mushroom sauce.


Mizzen tent, to keep dust in.
Getting in.
Diver getting ready.
Coming up.
Usually there is water there.

No comments:

Post a Comment