Friday, May 7, 2010

Sunset Sail

Today was really great, we had work party in the morning and then had from 12 to 5 off. For work party Brooke, Laura and I cleaned the great cabin and then super cleaned the heads and painted a whole bunch of stuff white, fresh paint really covers up the filth.

With the afternoon off Katie took a lot of people to EMS, Jesse and I walked around Fall River, not a whole lot, but we did take a look at Lizzie Borden’s house.

Had a really nice sunset sail, motored out for awhile, turned around and set sail to come back in. Zach was on the dock when we got there so it was funny for him to be throwing heaving lines at us instead of the other way around. I was at the head of the jib while furling, it is really difficult and we should furl it another way, very frustrating.

Even thought it was late, Katie and I went to her house and I got to have a real shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment