Thursday, September 9, 2010

Erie, PA

Cut up my bread and got very nice slices, just a lot of practice to make even slices. French toast with caramelized ham for breakfast and pasta with Parmesan zucchini for lunch. We anchored before lunch just outside of Erie, PA waiting for the parade of sail into the harbor to start. We had to wait for Niagara because they went off to do their own thing for awhile. Got on the dock after 6 and there was Mexican food for dinner at the crew party. We also had three passengers on this last transit, two older guys who were sailors and a lady who said I’d made a perfect housewife.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's my job to be the perfect housewife !
    Sadly.... I am still working on it. Can you give me some cooking lessons ! ALL your food sounds fantastic ! Think I should volunteer to work on the Bounty as long as you are cooking !

    Eric wants to join too next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Two older guys who were sailors" ?? Hey, come on now. We may 'grow' old, but we'll never grow up!

    Cheers.
    Tom & Jerry.
    .

    ReplyDelete