Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Deck

Absolutely freezing watch, I had on a long sleeved shirt, a sweatshirt, green jacket, puffy black coat, foul weather coat, pj pants, carhearts, foul weather pants, boots, furry hat and a scarf. My hands, toes and nose were the only cold things. On idle we now read a book to whoever is at helm, Tom has a book that everyone has been enjoying “Sh*t My Dad Says.”

For work party I ended up sewing bolt rope on the jib. I sat in the net on the bow sprit and got a few pieces done, the whole time I was bouncing around a lot, felt like I was on a roller coaster.

On watch Peter jumped on the other side of the helm that Tom was on and started pulling down on it, making Tom jump off the deck.

Bundled up on the spanker boom.
New deck planks.

No comments:

Post a Comment