Monday, March 28, 2011

Costco

This morning I went over the list of food to order for this coming season; my brain hurts. I’ve never done anything like this before, I don’t know what some of the stuff is and on top of that, some is in Spanish. By the afternoon I had gone over the list of things to order and made a list for Costco, there were a lot of things that the company didn’t have that we got last year from Sysco. After dinner and tours were over one of the tour guides, Mark, was going to Costco and he has a card so John and I went with him. I love Costco, so I had a lot of fun; I picked up a few things to help this week until we get half our order at the end of the week. I got two large pineapples for 6 dollars, really ripe avocados 8 dollars, a giant bag of flour and 7 ½ dozen eggs.

Grant cleaning out medical drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment