Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Food order

Today was worse than yesterday, huge headache, I just want to unzip my scalp and take out my brain so that I can relax. I never really thought about how difficult it would be to order food for 9 months; it’s everything from salt and pepper to meat and cheese. I’m avoiding ordering to many canned beans and gross vegetables that stick around to long. I made eggs to order and everyone was very please with that, lunch was white bean soup that I even liked and dinner was lots of fresh vegetables. My only fear is that I’m going to run out of ideas for things to make halfway across the Atlantic.

Brooke was organizing her rack and we got to talking about cold weather clothing, looks like I won’t be needing too much of mine now. She doesn’t have foulie boots, so she can borrow mine.

Making breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment