Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Order placed and cleaning

Again the morning was spent hunched over my computer making the last changed to the big order. Ramon, from Jose Santiago’s came around 0930 to make our order, he was prepared to write down everything we wanted, I had typed everything into excel, so after going over it I just printed it our for him. With the order in I felt a lot better. Had lunch of cabbage pancakes and miso soup with rice, then prepped for dinner right afterwards, meatballs, potato gratin and pea, mint, avocado salad. In the afternoon I asked for Brooke to help me clean things, while she cleaned out dry storage and labeled things for where the new cans are going go, I cleaned out the chest freezers and made sure they were on.

I didn’t go outside at all today until after dinner when I want to the grocery store with a handful of people. Robin get here tomorrow, I wonder what he thinks about me being the cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment