Saturday, May 14, 2011

Army Navy Surplus

I was really glad to have a day off, got to sleep in a little, but people were meeting at 0830 to go to a army navy surplus. It was easy to find on the bus and was a good store, Brooke and I both ended up getting jackets, Doug and Jesse got bright coloured light foul weather gear; Doug’s was an old police man’s jacket. A lot of the crew ended up going there today.

Brooke and I decided to walk back along the coastline because while we were waiting for the boys to finish shopping Richard appeared out of no where on a path. Robin and Jesse wanted to go to a car boot sale and Brooke and I ended up there anyway on our walk.

Chris, Tenley, Mitch, Brooke, Jesse and I ended up going to Gog & Mgog’s for lunch where the boat got a discount, I had fish and chips with mushy peas and Jesse had steak and kidney pie.

We then walked around the city a little, church, Poundland and some thrift stores.


Surplus store.
Plymouth sound.
Car boot sale.
Tenley loves land.
The Hoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment