Thursday, May 12, 2011

Late day

Everyone stayed up really late and partied hard so this morning was really slow.

I went to the grocery store after lunch, oh my gosh, it was so beautiful; John and I drooled at the deli counter. I found most of what I needed, but not yeast, they had it in small packets, but that just won’t cut it for me. We asked at the bread counter and they had blocks of compressed yeast, I’ve never worked with it before but I’m willing to give it a try. About 2 cups work for 2 pounds, not a bad price at all.

Finding flour on the other hand might be tricky.

For dinner I made a great big salad that got devoured very quickly.

Over the next few days the crew has to complete certain things so that we can all get a few more days off. All they were suppose to do today was paint the hull, but Robin wanted the co’jack up so that took up a lot more time and they had to work till 8 pm. I felt bad for them, knowing how it is, so I made butterscotch brownies.


Matt cutting line.
Grant crawling out onto the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment