Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zach and Andrew

Zach and Andrew showed up today, we thought that Zach might end up sailing with us, but last night they went to the Circus to see Cookie and Maisie, he’s running away to join them for 2 weeks. But he did bring a new coffee pot like promised.

This was our last day in Plymouth, we got off the dock around 1900 and we’re heading for Belgium as fast as we can. Another busy tour day with the usual things of people going the wrong way, under lines and asking silly questions. I helped out during lunch so that people could actually eat.

I also finally heard from Marcia, she’s come in Belgium to relieve me of my cooking duties. At first I had really mixed feelings about it, I’d got back to being a deck hand and that would be it, but I talked to Robin about it and I’ll just be a day man. I’ll help out in the galley, learn from Marcia and still make bread and on days I’m not doing that I’ll be the official leak seeker because I’m good with NP1.

No comments:

Post a Comment