Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Pirates

Another day filled with pirates. I ended up having to give two tours because it was really busy, so did Peter and Mitch who arrived in the morning. When Jesse brought out the flying jib to bend it on he noticed it wasn’t in great shape, sadly it was put away wet so the canvas rotted, you could easily poke your finger through the fabric. Jesse and Brook then spent some time cutting I it up and keeping all the decent pieces, Jesse convinced Dan to let us keep it for personal projects. I’ve been asked to make a hat and shorts; I think I’ll make myself some kind of fitted top.

We did fire off the cannons again and at the end of the day had to haul the big brass cannon off the ship.

Cory showing Brooke how to balentine.
John, Dan and Jesse lowering the brass cannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment