Thursday, April 28, 2011

Death of a freezer

The days seem to blend into each other just a little more. This morning I was going to pull some ground beef out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow, the entire top of that one freezer with all the beef and pork in it was defrosted. Must have been at least two or more days worth of defrosting because it was all soft and everything in there was solid as a rock. I had Don take a look at it but couldn’t determine more than I had, that it just wasn’t freezing, it still had power to it because the light was on. I spent the afternoon rearranging refrigerators and freezers, I got about half the stuff out, I’m not too worried about it over night because it’s all rock hard, just have to find more room. It’s a shame too because I was just getting more room in the refrigerators and could put things in the freezers, like the giant stack of tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment