Friday, April 1, 2011

Robin

This morning I was really nervous about everything, cooking, the crossing, having to cook that long, but after Robin and I talked I felt a lot better. In the long run what it comes down to for me is the fast that I’ve had hardly any time to put together that huge food order and let the idea sink into my head that I’ll be cooking for 6 weeks or so. I ended up making another small order, milk, some canned goods and a potatoes and onions.

In the afternoon Brooke helped me bag up most everything in the galley, dishes, utensils, baking trays, bowls, produce, bread and anything that we consume from. We had dinner on deck and then we bombed the boat for bugs. I really wish we had done this two days ago, before we got all that food.

New line, life rafts and Barron.

1 comment:

  1. You've got the toughest job on the boat, no contest. Good on you for undertaking it -- and good luck.
    North Atlantic ain't like the Great Lakes, either... You're in for some adventures. Say hi to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge for me.
    Will be looking forward to your updates on the other side.
    Have fun, & be safe. :)
    --Arlene

    ReplyDelete