Monday, April 4, 2011

More shopping

I spent the morning doing prep for lunch because I knew I’d be gone shopping. When lunch was all done I hung out with Mike and Drew as they worked on the engine cases on deck. Then John and I were off to shopping land. Stopped at Walmart again and then Home Depot to pick up Don, and then off to Costco. Our cart was very full but I got most of what I wanted, there area few small things that’ll got pick up at the grocery store tomorrow, hopefully I can find yeast.

Lucky for me, the bar across the street offered to buy us dinner. There has been at least one Bounty crew member there every night or so since the boat got here. It was amazing. Lots of beer, salad, chicken with garlic, onions and cream, stir fried veggies, fried pork and rice with beans and plantains. The cook told me how to do it so now I can imitate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment