Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shopping, movie, dessert

I really enjoy having clean clothes and a clean body, so I did laundry and took a shower today. That’s using a lot of water, but hey some days I don’t shower, evens out in the long run.

So I got to take a shower this morning but Brooke’s was rudely interrupted, it cut off mid shower so she had to rinse the soap off from a bowl, poor Brooke.

Peter, Katie, Grant, Brooke and I hung out today. First we went to Paris for more tasty lunch, then Brooke wanted a new nose ring and Katie new plugs for her ears. Had to take Peter back to the marina so he could go see the oil that was leaking in the engine room and into the bilges.

Headed to Ross where I got some shorts and pants. Wandered around a mall and we all got bags of candy and then ate it during Sherlock Holms. I was smart and didn’t eat my whole bag, they all had stomach aches.

Brooke mailed some papers, picked up Peter who had gotten some things to deal with the oil and we all went back to the ship. Ate dinner and then later all went back out for some dessert because Peter really wanted to go out again. Went to a place across from the Paris café and got gelato. Met up with Sveta and a friend of hers, got some pizza and then headed back for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment