Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

This is my first Christmas away from my whole family; there was usually always one other person around; also my first Christmas on a boat.

Rebecca and Caleb finally left and this time I think it’s for good. They tried to leave a week ago but their truck had problems, now it’s fixed and they were more than happy to be on their way. I spied some presents they left under our little tree.

I found this great list, 69 sings you live on a boat, it was written by a guy who lives on a yacht, so it’s about the same. I should edit it and gear it more towards living on tall ships, people would really love it.

Spent the day chilling out in the galley watching the old tv show of the Addams Family because tours were going on. I also made ginger snaps that had a lot of fresh ginger because for some reason there is a whole draw in the refrigerator full of it.

Katie and Peter went ashore and Chuck was here and there.

I made ginger cookies with fresh ginger because there is a tub of it with orange anise icing. Peter said he loves my cookies and I have to go with him to whatever ship he goes on next so that I can make them for him. Haha.


To the galley.
Door to forward crew.
Captain Conrad Waren Bevertail III of Mariner HMS Turkey Leg
Sponge Law!
Silverware and condiments.
Peanut Island flag by Chuck, "One Nations Under Nuts."
Giant can opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment