Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last day off

Today is the last day of holiday, seeing as how there are only three of us and we have each had a day of watch, we agreed that we’d all be on watch today. Katie took the morning because she was already be up on the tween from having had watch yesterday, me the middle of the day and Peter the night shift.

We ended up doing a deck wash this morning because it had been four days since we did one before, deck was looking dry and there was still rust chunks everywhere, wouldn’t want that to get much further.

Kat called and was ready to be picked up, so Peter made me drive and gave me a lesson in the small boat. It was not that bad, just need some practice and I’ll be fine at it.

I had watch from 12 to 5, so once again ended up being stuck on the boat while Kat, Peter and Katie went out. I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies again, froze most of the dough in balls like I usually do so then we can have them on another day. Also there are lots of pretty ripe bananas so I see banana bread in our future. Watched more of Horatio Hornblower as well, amazing show.

For the night since all three of us had been on watch we had a little sleep over on the tweens. At dinner we had watch another episode of Hornblower, so we had to watch another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment