Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sanding, Painting and Laughs

The days seem really long and just get longer. On duty again today. Lowered the staging to the great cabin windows so we could crawl out those and sand and paint around the windows, and that’s what we did all day. Then after that Ashley and I sanded the walls and doors in the head, we kept laughing over some really random stuff, like I couldn’t reach part of the top of the wall so I kept jumping while I was sanding.

Maisie left today, it’s sad, she’s a lot of fun and I liked her, oh well, facebook her.

We got supplies yesterday and we have a new yellow colour, and it’s horrible. It’s traffic stripping yellow, just a little too bright, but when it’s painted on it’s not as horrible because it is mat.

Doing a load of laundry.

The dishes and work in the galley never seemed to end, I also made myself some butterscotch brownies, time to relax and test them.

No comments:

Post a Comment